Microsoft Excel Essentials Training
Microsoft Excel is commonly used by businesses UK-wide, but few know how to make the most of its many features.
In this introductory session, we explain some of the most useful features that Excel has to offer. We look at formulas and workbooks, and how you can present data in various forms.
Learn how to make the most of Excel.
Who is this course for?
Aimed at regular users, this session is all about working more efficiently by understanding Excel’s many time-saving features and some of the tasks you can usefully automate.
It will also help you add polish to reports and generate more insights from your data. To find out more, please contact us.
Work more efficiently.
Excel Essentials Course Content
- Overview of the user interface
- Creation of worksheets and workbooks
- Navigation within worksheets and workbooks
- Formatting of worksheets and workbooks
- The configuration of page setup and headers/footers
- Customisation options and views for worksheets and workbooks
- The configuration of worksheets and workbooks for distribution to others
- Summarise data by using functions
- Using conditional operation functions: IF and COUNTIF functions
- Using conditional operation functions: SUMIF and AVERAGEIF
- Formatting and modifying text by using functions
- Combining text using functions and flash fill
For IT support contact us now....
If you need responsive and reliable IT solutions that are tailored to your business, then contact the experts at AMP. Our skilled engineers provide outstanding IT support and technical expertise you can depend on.